Thursday, January 30, 2014

Dreaming of warmer weather!!

Dreaming of Warmer Weather!


I don't know about you, but I am so over this cold weather. I'm longing for days when I can open the windows and enjoy the cool breeze, being able to take my grandson to the park, and going camping and biking with my hubby. What about you? Do you enjoy the winter months or are you ready for Spring?

How about a look at a few of my patterns to help shake off the winter blues? Here are a few of my favorites. :)

First is my Sailor Hat. This is probably my most popular pattern. Make one as a photo prop or as an accessory to a cute little sailor outfit.


My Little Man & Little Miss Sunhats are also fun hats for the warmer weather. The patterns each include 4 applique patterns. Your little one will be the cutest kid at the playground wearing one of these sunhats. ;)


My Peek-A-Boo Cocoon is an adorable photo prop and perfect for Spring. It makes me think of butterflies that will be fluttering around.


I hope you've enjoyed this little peek at a few of my patterns. All of my patterns can be found on Ravelry, Etsy, and Craftsy.




No comments:

Post a Comment