Friday, January 22, 2016

New Wrist Warmer pattern now available!

My new Winter's Bliss Wrist Warmer pattern is now listed in my Ravelry, Etsy and Craftsy shops. They are on sale for just $1.75 in my Ravelry shop through Saturday, January 23rd. 





I designed these wrist warmers to go with my Winter's Bliss Beanie pattern released earlier this month, because who doesn't love a matching hat and gloves? You will love the texture of these gloves. Also, the thumbs are worked into the gloves, so you don't have to reattach yarn and work them separately. This makes them so quick and easy to make. 



If you haven't already, please consider following my blog so you don't miss out on any sales or giveaways I have going on. Also, you can find me on Facebook and Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment