Thursday, January 23, 2014

New designs AND a sale!!

New Designs


Hope the New Year has started out great for you! Ours has been wonderful with the addition of our first granddaughter, Serenity, on January 2nd, and let me just tell you, we are in love! :)

I have released three new patterns this year. First was the Elise Wrist Warmers. These are very quick and easy to work up and the stitch creates a beautiful texture which is also very warm.


My next pattern that was released this month was the Elise Slouch. This is a fun hat that goes perfectly with the Elise Wrist Warmers and the Elise Cowl, all found in my pattern shops. Sizes include newborn through adult.


The latest pattern I released was the Serenity Hat, named after our sweet granddaughter. This hat also comes in newborn through adult. Here is our beautiful Serenity modeling for Nana for the first time. :)



I've decided to have a "Just Because" sale in my Ravelry shop
through tomorrow night, so you can stop by and pick up one of these (or any) patterns for 25% off. Enjoy!

2 comments: