Monday, January 11, 2016

I'm back!!

Good morning! It's been way too long since I've posted here. Do you ever just feel burnt out and need a change? That's what happened to me last Spring. I took a break from crochet designing and only did a little bit of crocheting. Instead, I spent some time pursuing other hobbies and mostly was busy with my grandkids, one of whom I babysat five days a week.

But now I'm back and ready to start designing again! Yay! I have recently released two new crochet patterns. The first is the Winter's Bliss Beanie. I love the subtle texture of this hat and the color possibilities are endless!

 Winter's Bliss Beanie unisex crochet hat pattern


I also designed the new Karys Cowl pattern to go with my Karys Cloche. I used Red Heart Unforgettable in Tidal and just love the way it turned out. 



Here is the Karys Cloche being modeled by its namesake. 



This week I will be releasing the new Colden Beanie crochet pattern. You will love the chunky texture in this hat and that it is suitable for boys and girls, from newborn to adult. I used Loops and Threads Charisma in Mountain Majesty. My adorable granddaughter, Serenity, is modeling this hat for me. 


So be sure to check back in a couple of days for the release of the Colden Beanie crochet hat pattern! Also, check out my Facebook page. Happy Monday!!






No comments:

Post a Comment